Zookeeper >> mail # user >> Zookeeper protocol weirdness and pure Python kazoo client

+
Ben Bangert 2012-08-30, 23:00
+
Ben Bangert 2012-08-30, 23:02
+
Michi Mutsuzaki 2012-08-30, 23:50
+
Ben Bangert 2012-08-31, 00:06
+
Henry Robinson 2012-08-31, 00:10
+
Ben Bangert 2012-08-31, 04:00
+
Ben Bangert 2012-08-31, 05:04
+
Henry Robinson 2012-08-31, 06:57
+
Ben Bangert 2012-08-31, 16:39
Re: Zookeeper protocol weirdness and pure Python kazoo client
> Yep, I totally understand that having run a few open-source projects myself.

As a matter of fact, Ben helped me with an issue I was having with
Routes back in 2008.

http://markmail.org/message/5l5aebwinbtzewk2

--Michi
+