MapReduce >> mail # dev >> Re: [VOTE] Release hadoop-2.0.3-alpha

Re: [VOTE] Release hadoop-2.0.3-alpha
+1 (non-binding)

I've downloaded hadoop-2.0.3-alpha.tar.gz, and deployed it on EC2, Rhel
5.8. It's a 5-node cluster (i.e., 1 master, 4 slaves). I've tried the
examples, and no failures occurred.

Thanks,
Zhijie

Zhijie Shen