Dear Sqoop Developers,
This week's Sqoop 2 meeting minutes are below and on the wiki: *
Please RSVP to me (without replying to the list) if you would like to
attend the next call, which will be next Wednesday (6/27) at 10am PDT.
6/20 Meeting Minutes:
- Arvind to send out instructions regarding uploading Sqoop2 patches to
- Discussed test infrastructure and created SQOOP-506.
- Answered follow-up questions to the Sqoop 2 Hadoop Summit presentation: A
New Generation of Data Transfer Tools for Hadoop: Sqoop 2
- The agenda for next week's meeting will include breaking down top-level
REST resources for Sqoop 2's client/server architecture into actionable
- Last Wednesday's Sqoop Meetup - Hadoop Summit edition was well-attended,
with lengthy discussions on both Sqoop 1 and 2.