Hive, mail # user - Error while Creating Table in Hive

Re: Error while Creating Table in Hive
Mohammad Tariq 2012-06-06, 17:42
Hi Babak,

  You have to type it in you web browser..Hadoop provides us a web GUI
that not only allows us to browse through the file system, but to
download the files as well..Apart from that it also provides a web GUI
that can be used to see the status of Jobtracker and Tasktracker..When
you run a Hive or Pig job or a Mapreduce job, you can point your
browser to http://localhost:50030 to see the status and logs of your
job.

Regards,
    Mohammad Tariq