Sqoop >> mail # dev >> Where to get sqoop-1.4.1.pom file?

Re: Where to get sqoop-1.4.1.pom file?
Hi sir,
you can download the pom from maven repository:

http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/sqoop/sqoop/1.4.1-incubating/sqoop-1.4.1-incubating.pom

Or you can build your own one from sources using following command:

ant mvn-prep

Jarcec