HBase >> mail # user >> Re: HBase - Secondary Index

+
anil gupta 2012-12-14, 08:41
+
Anoop Sam John 2012-12-14, 08:54
+
ramkrishna vasudevan 2012-12-14, 11:34
+
anil gupta 2012-12-14, 18:01
+
Anoop Sam John 2012-12-17, 04:02
+
anil gupta 2012-12-18, 08:28
+
Anoop Sam John 2012-12-18, 09:27
+
anil gupta 2012-12-19, 08:24
+
Michel Segel 2012-12-18, 09:02
+
Anoop Sam John 2012-12-18, 09:35
+
anil gupta 2012-12-19, 08:39
+
Shengjie Min 2012-12-27, 11:23
+
Anoop Sam John 2012-12-27, 11:30
+
Shengjie Min 2012-12-27, 13:07
+
Anoop John 2012-12-27, 15:54
+
ramkrishna vasudevan 2012-12-27, 16:11
+
Shengjie Min 2012-12-27, 16:29
+
Anoop Sam John 2012-12-28, 03:33
+
Mohit Anchlia 2012-12-28, 03:42
+
Anoop Sam John 2012-12-28, 04:14
+
Shengjie Min 2012-12-28, 10:55
+
Adrien Mogenet 2013-01-06, 20:30
+
Anoop Sam John 2013-01-07, 03:48
+
Mohit Anchlia 2013-01-07, 04:17
+
Anoop Sam John 2013-01-07, 13:49
+
Michael Segel 2013-01-08, 14:33
+
lars hofhansl 2013-01-09, 00:30
+
Michel Segel 2013-01-09, 01:30
+
anil gupta 2013-01-09, 01:28
+
Anoop Sam John 2013-01-09, 03:22
+
ramkrishna vasudevan 2013-01-09, 04:11
+
Mohit Anchlia 2013-01-09, 01:50
+
Asaf Mesika 2013-01-08, 23:00
+
Mohit Anchlia 2013-01-06, 20:36
+
Adrien Mogenet 2013-01-06, 20:40
Re: HBase - Secondary Index
@Mohit: Here is the jira for prefix compression discussed here:

HTH,
Anil Gupta

On Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 12:40 PM, Adrien Mogenet <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> Are your talking about Data block encoding of K/V ?
>

> On Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 9:36 PM, Mohit Anchlia <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >wrote:
>
> > Does anyone has any links or information to the new prefix encoding
> feature
> > in HBase that's being referred to in this mail?
> >
> > On Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 12:30 PM, Adrien Mogenet <
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > >wrote:
> >
> > > Nice topic, perhaps one of the most important for 2013 :-)
> > > I still don't get how you're ensuring consistency between index table
> and
> > > main table, without an external component (such as
> bookkeeper/zookeeper).
> > > What's the exact write path in your situation when inserting data ?
> > > (WAL/RegionObserver, pre/post put/WALedit...)
> > >
> > > The underlying question is about how you're ensuring that WALEdit in
> > > and Main tables are perfectly sync'ed, and how you 're able to rollback
> > in
> > > case of issue in both WAL ?

> and
> is