Pig, mail # dev - Making git the repo of choice for Pig?

+
Jonathan Coveney 2012-03-21, 06:22
+
Alan Gates 2012-03-21, 16:36
+
Russell Jurney 2012-03-21, 19:47
+
Bill Graham 2012-03-22, 04:03
+
Russell Jurney 2012-03-22, 04:17
+
Dmitriy Ryaboy 2012-03-22, 04:39
+
Russell Jurney 2012-03-22, 04:57
+
Scott Carey 2012-03-22, 17:40
+
Russell Jurney 2012-03-22, 21:02
+
Russell Jurney 2012-03-22, 21:06
+
Daniel Dai 2012-03-22, 21:07
+
Jonathan Coveney 2012-03-22, 19:02
+
Daniel Dai 2012-03-22, 20:58
+
Russell Jurney 2012-03-22, 21:08
+
Daniel Dai 2012-03-22, 21:18
+
Russell Jurney 2012-03-22, 21:41
+
Scott Carey 2012-03-22, 22:33
+
Russell Jurney 2012-03-23, 00:59
+
Dmitriy Ryaboy 2012-03-24, 00:27
+
Gianmarco De Francisci Mo... 2012-03-27, 09:26
+
Russell Jurney 2012-03-27, 09:36
+
Gianmarco De Francisci Mo... 2012-03-27, 16:41
+
Bill Graham 2012-03-27, 18:10
+
Scott Carey 2012-03-27, 18:16
+
Russell Jurney 2012-03-27, 21:48
+
Dmitriy Ryaboy 2012-03-28, 05:43
+
Scott Carey 2012-03-29, 01:16
+
Russell Jurney 2012-04-03, 22:36
+
Alan Gates 2012-04-03, 22:55
+
Russell Jurney 2012-04-03, 23:56
+
Jonathan Coveney 2012-04-04, 00:11
+
Prashant Kommireddi 2012-04-04, 04:46
+
Russell Jurney 2012-04-04, 00:16
+
Dmitriy Ryaboy 2012-04-04, 03:59
+
Russell Jurney 2012-04-04, 04:48
Re: Making git the repo of choice for Pig?
Gianmarco De Francisci Mo... 2012-04-04, 14:49
As I said, the integration is still cumbersome.
There are legal issues with not uploading patches to Jira.

Anyway, +1 for moving Piggybank to git (github could be a good choice in
this case).

Cheers,
--
Gianmarco

On Wed, Apr 4, 2012 at 06:48, Russell Jurney <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> No, that is not good :(
>
> Weekday for the hackathon?
>
> Russell Jurney http://datasyndrome.com
>
> On Apr 3, 2012, at 8:59 PM, Dmitriy Ryaboy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > Russell, you saw that the Cassandra thing still requires people to
> > upload patches to JIRA?

> > On Tue, Apr 3, 2012 at 5:16 PM, Russell Jurney <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> >> I prefer weekdays, but I'm flexible.
> >>
> >> Russell Jurney http://datasyndrome.com

> moving

> the

> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

> disadvantage
> after

> the
> locally,

> text

+
Russell Jurney 2012-04-04, 18:35
+
Bill Graham 2012-04-04, 20:30
+
Russell Jurney 2012-04-04, 20:48
+
Russell Jurney 2012-04-03, 22:45
+
Gianmarco De Francisci Mo... 2012-03-28, 13:46
+
Dmitriy Ryaboy 2012-03-22, 05:20
+
Russell Jurney 2012-03-22, 05:30