Hadoop >> mail # user >> Requesting containers on a specific host

Requesting containers on a specific host
Hi,
  I am trying to get container on a specific host, using setHostName(0 call
on ResourceRequest, but could not get allocated anything forever, which
just works fine when I change the node name to "*". I am working on a
single node cluster, and I am giving the name of the single node I have in
my cluster.

  Is there any specific format that I need to give for setHostName(), why
is it not working...

Thanks,
Kishore