MapReduce >> mail # user >> How is the memory usage of containers controlled?

+
Yuzhang Han 2013-06-18, 19:30
Re: How is the memory usage of containers controlled?
NodeManagers monitor containers w.r.t memory usage, and put containers in cgroups with cpu limits to restrict CPU usage.

--
Arun C. Murthy
Hortonworks Inc.