MapReduce, mail # user - How is the memory usage of containers controlled?

Re: How is the memory usage of containers controlled?
Arun C Murthy 2013-06-18, 20:07
NodeManagers monitor containers w.r.t memory usage, and put containers in cgroups with cpu limits to restrict CPU usage.

--
Arun C. Murthy
Hortonworks Inc.