HDFS >> mail # dev >> Willing to work on Issue - HDFS-4901 - Where to start?

+
Vivek Ganesan 2013-07-08, 10:25
Re: Willing to work on Issue - HDFS-4901 - Where to start?
Vivek,

For information on how to contribute see -

Please register an iCLA with ASF - see
http://www.apache.org/licenses/icla.txt
Once this is done, I will add you as a contributor and assign the jira to
you.

Regards,
Suresh

--