HDFS, mail # user - Re: What makes a map to fail?

Re: What makes a map to fail?
Harsh J 2014-01-05, 21:21
Every failed task typically carries a diagnostic message and a set of
logs for you to investigate what caused it to fail. Try visiting the
task's logs on the JT UI by clicking through individual failed
attempts to find the reason of its failure.

--
Harsh J