HDFS, mail # dev - collision in the naming of '.snapshot' directory between hdfs snapshot and hbase snapshot

Re: collision in the naming of '.snapshot' directory between hdfs snapshot and hbase snapshot
Ted Yu 2013-04-16, 03:12
Lars:
I will go ahead and log an HBase JIRA, tomorrow morning.

This hopefully would give people enough time to respond.

Cheers