HDFS >> mail # dev >> collision in the naming of '.snapshot' directory between hdfs snapshot and hbase snapshot

Re: collision in the naming of '.snapshot' directory between hdfs snapshot and hbase snapshot
Lars:
I will go ahead and log an HBase JIRA, tomorrow morning.

This hopefully would give people enough time to respond.

Cheers