Home | About | Sematext search-lucene.com search-hadoop.com
NEW: Monitor These Apps!
elasticsearch, apache solr, apache hbase, hadoop, redis, casssandra, amazon cloudwatch, mysql, memcached, apache kafka, apache zookeeper, apache storm, ubuntu, centOS, red hat, debian, puppet labs, java, senseiDB
 Search Hadoop and all its subprojects:

Switch to Threaded View
HBase >> mail # user >> master node fail to start


Copy link to this message
-
Re: master node fail to start
Time range don't match.

Can you find log around 2013-07-09 15:47:09,067 ?

Cheers

On Tue, Jul 9, 2013 at 5:52 PM, ch huang <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> here is CH35 region server out log
>
> 13/07/10 08:23:34 INFO regionserver.HRegionServer: Serving as
> CH35,60020,1373364396982, RPC listening on CH35/192.168.10.35:60020,
> sessionid=0x3fc29ea7490009
> 13/07/10 08:23:34 INFO regionserver.SplitLogWorker: SplitLogWorker
> CH35,60020,1373364396982 starting
> 13/07/10 08:23:34 INFO regionserver.HRegionServer: Registered RegionServer
> MXBean
> 13/07/10 08:23:43 INFO util.ChecksumType: Checksum using
> org.apache.hadoop.util.PureJavaCrc32
> 13/07/10 08:23:43 INFO util.ChecksumType: Checksum can use
> org.apache.hadoop.util.PureJavaCrc32C
> 13/07/10 08:37:28 INFO regionserver.HRegionServer: Attempting connect to
> Master server at CH22,60000,1373416645157
> 13/07/10 08:37:28 INFO regionserver.HRegionServer: Connected to master at
> CH22/192.168.10.22:60000
> 13/07/10 08:45:31 INFO zookeeper.ClientCnxn: Unable to read additional data
> from server sessionid 0x3fc29ea7490009, likely server has closed socket,
> closing socket connection and attempting reconnect
> 13/07/10 08:45:33 INFO zookeeper.ClientCnxn: Opening socket connection to
> server CH22/192.168.10.22:2281. Will not attempt to authenticate using
> SASL
> (Unable to locate a login configuration)
> 13/07/10 08:45:33 WARN zookeeper.ClientCnxn: Session 0x3fc29ea7490009 for
> server null, unexpected error, closing socket connection and attempting
> reconnect
> java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused
>         at sun.nio.ch.SocketChannelImpl.checkConnect(Native Method)
>         at
> sun.nio.ch.SocketChannelImpl.finishConnect(SocketChannelImpl.java:599)
>         at
>
> org.apache.zookeeper.ClientCnxnSocketNIO.doTransport(ClientCnxnSocketNIO.java:350)
>         at
> org.apache.zookeeper.ClientCnxn$SendThread.run(ClientCnxn.java:1068)
> 13/07/10 08:45:35 INFO zookeeper.ClientCnxn: Opening socket connection to
> server CH22/192.168.10.22:2281. Will not attempt to authenticate using
> SASL
> (Unable to locate a login configuration)
> 13/07/10 08:45:35 INFO zookeeper.ClientCnxn: Socket connection established
> to CH22/192.168.10.22:2281, initiating session
> 13/07/10 08:45:35 INFO zookeeper.ClientCnxn: Unable to read additional data
> from server sessionid 0x3fc29ea7490009, likely server has closed socket,
> closing socket connection and attempting reconnect
> 13/07/10 08:45:37 INFO zookeeper.ClientCnxn: Opening socket connection to
> server CH22/192.168.10.22:2281. Will not attempt to authenticate using
> SASL
> (Unable to locate a login configuration)
> 13/07/10 08:45:37 INFO zookeeper.ClientCnxn: Socket connection established
> to CH22/192.168.10.22:2281, initiating session
> 13/07/10 08:45:37 INFO zookeeper.ClientCnxn: Session establishment complete
> on server CH22/192.168.10.22:2281, sessionid = 0x3fc29ea7490009,
> negotiated
> timeout = 40000
> 13/07/10 08:48:28 INFO zookeeper.ClientCnxn: Unable to read additional data
> from server sessionid 0x3fc29ea7490009, likely server has closed socket,
> closing socket connection and attempting reconnect
> 13/07/10 08:48:30 INFO zookeeper.ClientCnxn: Opening socket connection to
> server CH22/192.168.10.22:2281. Will not attempt to authenticate using
> SASL
> (Unable to locate a login configuration)
> 13/07/10 08:48:30 WARN zookeeper.ClientCnxn: Session 0x3fc29ea7490009 for
> server null, unexpected error, closing socket connection and attempting
> reconnect
> java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused
>         at sun.nio.ch.SocketChannelImpl.checkConnect(Native Method)
>         at
> sun.nio.ch.SocketChannelImpl.finishConnect(SocketChannelImpl.java:599)
>         at
>
> org.apache.zookeeper.ClientCnxnSocketNIO.doTransport(ClientCnxnSocketNIO.java:350)
>         at
> org.apache.zookeeper.ClientCnxn$SendThread.run(ClientCnxn.java:1068)
> 13/07/10 08:48:31 INFO zookeeper.ClientCnxn: Opening socket connection to
> server CH22/192.168.10.22:2281. Will not attempt to authenticate using
NEW: Monitor These Apps!
elasticsearch, apache solr, apache hbase, hadoop, redis, casssandra, amazon cloudwatch, mysql, memcached, apache kafka, apache zookeeper, apache storm, ubuntu, centOS, red hat, debian, puppet labs, java, senseiDB