MapReduce >> mail # user >> [Hadoop-Help]About Map-Reduce implementation

[Hadoop-Help]About Map-Reduce implementation
Hello,

    I am new to Hadoop. I am doing a project in cloud in which I

    have to use hadoop for Map-reduce. It is such that I am going

    to collect logs from 2-3 machines having different locations.

    The logs are also in different formats such as .rtf .log .txt

    Later, I have to collect and convert them to one format and

    collect to one location.

    So I am asking which module of Hadoop that I need to study

    for this implementation?? Or whole framework should I need

    to study ??

    Seeking for guidance,

    Thank you !!
--