HDFS >> mail # dev >> Re: [VOTE] Merge HDFS-3077 (QuorumJournalManager) branch to trunk

+
sanjay Radia 2012-09-28, 19:06
+
Todd Lipcon 2012-09-28, 22:02
+
sanjay Radia 2012-10-01, 17:55
+
Todd Lipcon 2012-10-09, 00:46
+
Suresh Srinivas 2012-10-09, 01:01
+
Todd Lipcon 2012-10-09, 01:20
+
Suresh Srinivas 2012-10-09, 02:21
+
Eli Collins 2012-10-09, 04:11
+
sanjay Radia 2012-10-09, 20:44
+
sanjay Radia 2012-10-11, 02:17
Re: [VOTE] Merge HDFS-3077 (QuorumJournalManager) branch to trunk
Given the completion of discussions and the resolution towards next steps I
am +1 for the merge.

--
http://hortonworks.com/download/
+