Hadoop >> mail # user >> How to control the number of map tasks for each nodes?

How to control the number of map tasks for each nodes?
Hi,

I have a cluster consisting of 11 slaves and a single master.

The thing is that 3 of my slaves have i7 cpu which means that they can have
up to 8 simultaneous processes.
But other slaves only have dual core cpus.

So I was wondering if I can specify the number of map tasks for each of my
slaves.
For example, I want to give 8 map tasks to the slaves that have i7 cpus and
only two map tasks to the others.

Is there a way to do this?