Zookeeper >> mail # user >> Client host selection?

+
Owen Kim 2013-05-02, 00:26
Re: Client host selection?
no it will connect randomly. we don't really have a way to specify
preference or weight. it would be a nice feature to add though.

ben
On Wed, May 1, 2013 at 5:26 PM, Owen Kim <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Is the client configurable on which host it tries to connect to when I give
> it the host list? Will it perhaps try deterministically in order?
> Specifically, I'd like it to favor ZK hosts in the same DC.

+
Michi Mutsuzaki 2013-05-02, 00:48
+
Owen Kim 2013-05-02, 01:05