HDFS >> mail # dev >> Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Hadoop 2.0.4.1-alpha

+
Alejandro Abdelnur 2013-05-28, 17:03
+
Chris Douglas 2013-05-28, 21:41
+
Konstantin Shvachko 2013-05-30, 18:56
+
Alejandro Abdelnur 2013-05-30, 21:36
+
Chris Douglas 2013-05-31, 01:18
+
Alejandro Abdelnur 2013-05-31, 03:41
+
Konstantin Boudnik 2013-05-31, 05:50
+
Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli 2013-05-31, 06:41
+
Arun C Murthy 2013-05-31, 18:20
+
Konstantin Boudnik 2013-06-01, 03:25
On Sun, Jun 2, 2013 at 9:01 AM, Alejandro Abdelnur <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> [...] an easy way to solve it it would be using as release date the date the vote ends.

+1 This is what I've done for release candidate builds.

Doug
+
Alejandro Abdelnur 2013-06-03, 16:02