Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Please bear with us

Re: Please bear with us
A few of us met to go through some tickets to see what we thought we could
get done for 1.5.0, so don't think it was just me. I just happened to be
the one at the keyboard this time.
--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii