MapReduce >> mail # dev >> branch development for HADOOP-9639

+
Sangjin Lee 2013-12-02, 19:47
Re: branch development for HADOOP-9639
+1 for the idea.  The branch committership clause was added for exactly
this kind of scenario.

>From the phrasing in the bylaws, it looks like we'll need assistance from
PMC to get the ball rolling.  Is there a PMC member out there who could
volunteer to help start the process with Sangjin?

Chris Nauroth
Hortonworks
http://hortonworks.com/

--