HBase >> mail # user >> which hadoop and zookeeper version should I use with hbase 0.90.1

Re: which hadoop and zookeeper version should I use with hbase 0.90.1
I have now installed the recommended way --- build Hadoop
branch-0.20-append, install and config it, then smash its Hadoop core jar
into the HBase lib/.  Very light testing revealed no problems.  But the
testing is still so little that I do not recommend drawing any conclusions
about reliability.

BTW, Cloudera seems to pre-req specifically the Sun (now Oracle) JRE, so
anyone who has a problem with that can not use Cloudera.

Regards,
Mike Spreitzer