MapReduce, mail # user - Time taken for launching Application Master

+
Krishna Kishore Bonagiri 2013-01-21, 06:34
Re: Time taken for launching Application Master
Rahul Jain 2013-01-21, 07:44
Check your node manager logs to understand the bottleneck first. When we
had a similar issue on recent version of hadoop, which includes fix for
MAPREDUCE-4068: we rearranged our job jar file to reduce time spent on
'expanding' the job jar file by the node manager(s).

-Rahul