HBase >> mail # user >> Question on efficient, ordered composite keys

Re: Question on efficient, ordered composite keys
Hi Henning,
My favorite implementation of efficient composite row keys is Phoenix. We
support composite row keys whose byte representation sorts according to the
natural sort order of the values (inspired by Lily). You can use our type
system independent of querying/inserting data with Phoenix, the advantage
being that when you want to support adhoc querying through SQL using
Phoenix, it'll just work.

Thanks,
James