Hadoop >> mail # user >> Re: no _SUCCESS file in MR output directory.

Re: no _SUCCESS file in MR output directory.
Good observance: Pig does seem to use a default "false" when possible,
to disable the _SUCCESS creation. I don't see Hive do that, nor any
part of the stock Apache Hadoop MR jobs.

Rahul - Do you use a Pig action in your WF? Also, are you definitively
seeing _SUCCESS being created after you add the option manually?

--
Harsh J