Avro >> mail # user >> Vim syntax file for .avdl

Re: Vim syntax file for .avdl
Daniel,

Awesome!  How would you feel about contributing this to Avro itself?
That way, we have a hope of revisioning them together as AVDL syntax
changes.

The relevant instructions about contributing are at
https://cwiki.apache.org/AVRO/how-to-contribute.html

Cheers,

-- Philip