HBase >> mail # user >> HBase and Datawarehouse

+
Kiran 2013-04-28, 03:12
+
Em 2013-04-28, 11:12
+
shashwat shriparv 2013-04-28, 17:00
+
Mohammad Tariq 2013-04-28, 17:27
+
Kiran 2013-04-29, 03:39
+
anil gupta 2013-04-29, 05:21
+
Kiran 2013-04-29, 05:40
+
anil gupta 2013-04-29, 17:00
+
Mohammad Tariq 2013-04-29, 17:35
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-04-29, 18:08
+
Asaf Mesika 2013-04-30, 05:54
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-04-30, 08:07
+
Kevin Odell 2013-04-30, 12:01
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-04-30, 17:38
+
Amandeep Khurana 2013-04-30, 18:19
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-04-30, 18:36
Re: HBase and Datawarehouse
Multiple RS per host?
Huh?

That seems very counter intuitive and potentially problematic w M/R jobs.
Could you expand on this?

Thx

-Mike

+