Accumulo >> mail # user >> slave tserver not responding

Re: slave tserver not responding
Have you tried running bin/start-all.sh a second time, while the
master is still running? And, are you sure you don't have any other
versions of Accumulo (perhaps of a different version) running?

Also, check your lib directories to ensure you don't have any older
versions of Accumulo jars in there.

--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii