HDFS, mail # dev - [VOTE] Merge the HA branch to trunk tomorrow - March 2nd

+
Aaron T. Myers 2012-03-02, 05:05
+
Suresh Srinivas 2012-03-02, 05:22
+
Jitendra Pandey 2012-03-02, 05:33
+
Aaron T. Myers 2012-03-02, 23:02
Re: [VOTE] Merge the HA branch to trunk tomorrow - March 2nd
Aaron T. Myers 2012-03-03, 00:52
I've finished the merge of the HA branch to trunk. Thank you very much for
holding your commits to trunk.

Exciting times! Good work, everyone.

--
Aaron T. Myers
Software Engineer, Cloudera

On Fri, Mar 2, 2012 at 3:02 PM, Aaron T. Myers <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Since it looks like there are no objections to the merge, I'm going to go
> ahead and do it at 4:30pm PT today. At that time, please refrain from
> committing to trunk until I've given the all clear.
>
> Thanks to all who voted.
>
> Best,
> Aaron
>
> --
> Aaron T. Myers
> Software Engineer, Cloudera
>

> On Thu, Mar 1, 2012 at 9:05 PM, Aaron T. Myers <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> Hello HDFS devs,
>>
>> As mentioned in a thread started last week, I'd like to merge the HA
>> branch to trunk. I had originally intended to do this yesterday, but ran
>> into some last minute issues, and as such would like to do it tomorrow.
>>
>> Here's a link to the latest build on Jenkins:
>>
>> https://builds.apache.org/job/Hadoop-Hdfs-HAbranch-build/98/
>>
>> Please vote. We need a minimum of 3 +1s to proceed with the merge.
>> Clearly I'm +1.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Aaron
>>
>> --
>> Aaron T. Myers
>> Software Engineer, Cloudera

+
Uma Maheswara Rao G 2012-03-03, 01:07
+
Bikas Saha 2012-03-03, 01:10
+
Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli 2012-03-03, 00:58
+
Tsz Wo Sze 2012-03-02, 20:20
+
Todd Lipcon 2012-03-02, 21:26