Hive, mail # dev - Export version of Wiki broken

Re: Export version of Wiki broken
Edward Capriolo 2013-09-02, 15:58
If we can not get it working correctly we should remove it entirely, todays
google generation (myself included) is used to being send directly to an
anchor, the odds that they will read a disclaimer at the top of the page is
very low.