Hive >> mail # user >> Stack function in Hive : how to specify multiple aliases?

+
Mathieu Despriee 2013-01-10, 08:39
+
Nitin Pawar 2013-01-10, 08:43
Re: Stack function in Hive : how to specify multiple aliases?
SELECT stack(2,AppWeb, ByteWeb, PacketWeb, AppP2P, ByteP2P, PacketP2P) AS A
FROM testApp2;
2013/1/10 Nitin Pawar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> can you provide your query ?
>

> On Thu, Jan 10, 2013 at 12:39 AM, Mathieu Despriee <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:
>
>> Hi folks,
>>
>> I want to use the stack function, described here :
>> https://cwiki.apache.org/Hive/languagemanual-udf.html#LanguageManualUDF-BuiltinTableGeneratingFunctions%2528UDTF%2529
>>
>> Hive asks me to provide the multiple aliases for the resulting columns
>> ("The number of aliases in the AS clause does not match the number of
>> colums output by the UDTF, expected 3 aliases but got 1").
>>
>> What's the syntax to provide multiple aliases ?
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Mathieu
>>

> --
> Nitin Pawar