HBase, mail # user - HBase is not running.

Re: HBase is not running.
Mohammad Tariq 2013-05-03, 10:52
Yes..You can do that. I would suggest you to start fresh and setup a single
node setup first. Once it is working fine, extending it to multiple
machines is just a matter of copying the config files. I have explained the
procedure here<http://cloudfront.blogspot.in/2012/06/how-to-configure-habse-in-pseudo.html#.UYOWrkAW38s>.
Try to follow this and hopefully you'll be able to do it properly. If you
further need any help let us know.

Warm Regards,
Tariq
https://mtariq.jux.com/