Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Integration Tests

+
Michael Berman 2013-09-13, 21:15
Re: Integration Tests
I was considering making separate builds for the ITs upstream from the
non-IT builds. Or we could just turn ITs back on, if they're building
consistently.

Billie
On Sep 13, 2013 5:16 PM, "Michael Berman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I have a new theory about why Jenkins is passing even though it looks to me
> like integration tests couldn't possibly pass: It seems like Jenkins is not
> running integration tests.
>
> Vines just took a look at the job config (which I can't see because I don't
> have a jenkins account), and discovered that skipITs is set.  Is that
> deliberate?  Can we get them turned back on?  Even if they're excluded from
> some jobs for speed, it seems like they should be turned on *somewhere*.

+
Michael Berman 2013-09-13, 22:10
+
Billie Rinaldi 2013-09-13, 22:38