Pig >> mail # user >> Running pig script as different user

Re: Running pig script as different user
Hi Miki,

What version of hadoop are you on? I can confirm this works on 0.20.2 but
never tried this on the newer versions.

Try hadoop.job.ugi=<username,group> where the group must be the name of the
group associated with the username.

For eg, -Dhadoop.job.ugi=bugs,bugs