HBase >> mail # user >> using with hadoop 2.x

+
Aaron Zimmerman 2012-10-23, 17:53
+
Marcos Ortiz 2012-10-23, 18:23
+
Elliott Clark 2012-10-23, 18:04
Re: using with hadoop 2.x
Can we migrate from 1.1.x to 2.x just by changing the jars? Or should
we also migrate the HDFS itself because it's not compatible?

2012/10/23, Elliott Clark <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> Yes hbase runs well against hadoop 2.0.
>
> To build a new tar.gz that contains all the hadoop 2 dependencies you can
> run:
> mvn clean package assembly:assembly -DskipTests -Dhadoop.profile=2.0
>
> On Tue, Oct 23, 2012 at 10:53 AM, Aaron Zimmerman <
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>>   Is it possible to run HBase against Hadoop 2.x?  I see that this is
>> coming standard in .96, but don't see any info about release schedules
>> (currently .95 in dev, correct?).  Is there a way to build base .94 with
>> the correct dependencies?

+
Marcos Ortiz 2012-10-23, 18:37