HBase >> mail # dev >> Move TestReplication out of LargeTests into hbase-it instead?

+
Andrew Purtell 2012-12-20, 19:54
Re: Move TestReplication out of LargeTests into hbase-it instead?
Not being intimately familiar with the replication tests, how well covered
on that stuff are we by the remaining unit tests? Also, since the hbase-it
tests still get run, are we really gaining anything in terms of CI
reliability?

But yeah, that test is massive and could definitely benefit from running on
a real clusters, rather than just miniclusters.

My $0.02
-------------------
Jesse Yates
@jesse_yates
jyates.github.com
On Thu, Dec 20, 2012 at 11:54 AM, Andrew Purtell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> See
>
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HBASE-5778?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel&focusedCommentId=13537252#comment-13537252
>
> --
> Best regards,