HBase >> mail # dev >> Move TestReplication out of LargeTests into hbase-it instead?

Re: Move TestReplication out of LargeTests into hbase-it instead?
Not being intimately familiar with the replication tests, how well covered
on that stuff are we by the remaining unit tests? Also, since the hbase-it
tests still get run, are we really gaining anything in terms of CI
reliability?

But yeah, that test is massive and could definitely benefit from running on
a real clusters, rather than just miniclusters.

My $0.02
Jesse Yates
@jesse_yates
jyates.github.com