Hadoop >> mail # user >> Re: dfs.datanode.du.reserved

Re: dfs.datanode.du.reserved
Not that I know. If so you should be able to identify each volume and as of
now this isn't the case.
BUT it can be done without Hadoop knowing about it, at the OS level, using
different partitions/mounts for datanode and jobtracker stuff. That should
solve your problem.

Regards

Bertrand