Accumulo >> mail # user >> 807 tablets, for the same table, on one tserver?

+
David Medinets 2013-04-11, 11:44
+
John Vines 2013-04-11, 13:14
+
David Medinets 2013-04-11, 13:39
Re: 807 tablets, for the same table, on one tserver?
Yeah, there have been a few bugs which cause the balancer to get stuck and
restarting the master is the easiest fix.

On Apr 11, 2013 9:39 AM, "David Medinets" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Yes, bouncing the server caused the tablets to spread like wildfire across
> the cluster.
>

> On Thu, Apr 11, 2013 at 9:14 AM, John Vines <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> I think that may be a know bug. Try bouncing the master.
>>
>> Sent from my phone, please pardon the typos and brevity.
>> On Apr 11, 2013 7:45 AM, "David Medinets" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> From behaviour that I've witnessed before, on v1.4.1, Accumulo spreads
>>> tablets across the cluster. However, this morning I am seeing 807 tablets
>>> for the same table on one tserver which was unexpected. What affects the
>>> movement of tablets? Or perhaps more importantly, what might prevent the
>>> movement?

+
Mike Drob 2013-04-11, 13:12