Accumulo >> mail # user >> Can I pre-create tablets?

+
David Medinets 2012-12-31, 18:17
+
Eric Newton 2012-12-31, 18:24
+
David Medinets 2012-12-31, 18:37
Re: Can I pre-create tablets?
You created a table with 100 splits but you only had one tablet? That
doesn't quite add up. Your output table only had one tablet?

Regardless, you should be able to use the addsplits command whenever you
want more split points/tablets.