HBase >> mail # user >> HFile block size

Re: HFile block size
>From the code and the JIRAs:

hbase.hregion.max.filesize is used to configure the size of a region (which
can contain more than one HFile)

hbase.mapreduce.hfileoutputformat.blocksize come from HBase 8949 (While
writing hfiles from HFileOutputFormat forcing blocksize from table
schema(HColumnDescriptor).
 Even if we configure hbase.mapreduce.hfileoutputformat.blocksize during
bulkload/import it
will be overridden with actual block size from table schema. )

hfile.min.blocksize.size is the old
hbase.mapreduce.hfileoutputformat.blocksize (See HBase-3864)