HBase, mail # user - HBASE-7114 Increment does not extend Mutation but probably should

+
Ted Yu 2013-01-23, 18:25
+
lars hofhansl 2013-01-24, 02:23
+
Amit Sela 2013-01-24, 11:37
Re: HBASE-7114 Increment does not extend Mutation but probably should
Ted Yu 2013-01-26, 00:39
Amit:
Can you tell us what operation you perform on the returned family map ?

Thanks

On Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 3:37 AM, Amit Sela <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I'm using Increment.getFamilyMap in a postIncrement Observer.
> I'm running with HBase 0.94.2.
>
> Amit.
>
> On Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 4:23 AM, lars hofhansl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > The reason was that Increment was serialized differently (compared to all
> > other mutations).
> > In trunk that is no longer an issue, since the serialization logic is no
> > longer part of the object to be serialized.
> >

> > -- Lars
> >

> > ________________________________

+
Amit Sela 2013-01-26, 15:31