MapReduce >> mail # user >> common error in map tasks

Re: common error in map tasks
thanks. that is the issue, there is no other log files. when i go to the
attempt directory of that failed map task (e.g.
userlogs/job_201304191712_0015/attempt_201304191712_0015_m_000019_0 ) it
is empty. there is no other log file. thou based on the counter value, I
can say that it happens right at the beginning of the map task (counter
is only 1 )

--
Kaveh Minooie