HBase, mail # dev - HBase 0.92 with Hadoop 0.23.1

Re: HBase 0.92 with Hadoop 0.23.1
Todd Lipcon 2012-03-06, 07:12
Hi Laxman,

We've been testing this combination (more or less) as part of our CDH4
beta testing efforts. So far, pretty good results, but keep in mind
both releases are classified as alpha/beta at this point. So I
wouldn't recommend it for a production use case unless you have a long
burn-in cycle to gain confidence first.

-Todd

--
Todd Lipcon