HBase >> mail # dev >> HBase 0.92 with Hadoop 0.23.1

Re: HBase 0.92 with Hadoop 0.23.1
Hi Laxman,

We've been testing this combination (more or less) as part of our CDH4
beta testing efforts. So far, pretty good results, but keep in mind
both releases are classified as alpha/beta at this point. So I
wouldn't recommend it for a production use case unless you have a long
burn-in cycle to gain confidence first.

-Todd

--
Todd Lipcon