HDFS, mail # user - webhdfs is inaccessible

+
Brendan cheng 2012-05-22, 04:23
Re: webhdfs is inaccessible
Arpit Gupta 2012-05-22, 04:27
Add the following to your hdfs-site.xml and restart namenode and datanode

<property>
    <name>dfs.webhdfs.enabled</name>
    <value>true</value>
    <description>to enable webhdfs</description>
  </property>
--
Arpit Gupta
Hortonworks Inc.