HDFS >> mail # user >> webhdfs is inaccessible

Re: webhdfs is inaccessible
Add the following to your hdfs-site.xml and restart namenode and datanode

<property>
    <name>dfs.webhdfs.enabled</name>
    <value>true</value>
    <description>to enable webhdfs</description>
  </property>
--
Arpit Gupta
Hortonworks Inc.