Avro >> mail # dev >> 1.4.0 release soon?

Re: 1.4.0 release soon?
Well, my detailed plan for now is to look at Doug's implementation on the
Java side and mimic it. Once I get it working, I'll remove the Java-isms and
make it more Pythonic.

Creating classes and dynamically adding properties seems like how things
will work; it's going to be a bit "magical". If you want to sketch out your
implementation direction further, or even get a little code down, I'll be
happy to spend a bit more time on my critique.