Hadoop >> mail # dev >> SPEC files?

Hello All,

I've browsed the common-dev list (the last six months of it anyway) and
haven't seen this request. So here it goes: Does anyone have an
SRPM/SPEC file for building the Hadoop 1.1.1 binaries? I found an old
0.20.0 SPEC on the internet, and before I attempt to create one I
thought I'd ask here. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,
Michael Johnson
[EMAIL PROTECTED]