HBase, mail # user - Understanding scan behaviour

+
Mohit Anchlia 2013-03-28, 04:15
+
Ted Yu 2013-03-28, 04:22
Re: Understanding scan behaviour
ramkrishna vasudevan 2013-03-28, 04:23
Could you give us some more insights on this?
So you mean when you set the row key as 'azzzaaa', though this row does not
exist, the scanner returns some other row?  Or it is giving you a row that
does not exist?

Or you mean it is doing a full table scan?

Which version of HBase and what type of filters are you using?
Regards
Ram

+
ramkrishna vasudevan 2013-03-28, 04:23