HDFS >> mail # user >> Yarn communication between containers

Yarn communication between containers
Hi

I would like the containers to communicate with each other (also some heart
beats to AppMaster). How can I achieve this? Is there some code snippet in
the Yarn project or tutorial, that could guide me on implementing this
functionality?

regards
tmp
+